Giving Tuesday – Lake Powell
- Daily 12 step meetings on the beach
- Sunny days spent learning to have fun in nature, sober!
- Nightly campfire circles to share experience, strength and hope
- A night of artistic performance hosted by Own It SLC
- Sharing houseboats and the responsibility of daily cooking & cleaning
A Tangible Difference
7th Street’s Annual Lake Powell trip is among our greatest expenses- because it is one of the greatest experiences! Everyone who participates in this trip is impacted. Alumni grow into mentors, residents see their ability to help, individuals lending a hand allows the experience to grow each year. Your contribution helps our community to grow by strengthening their connection to one-another.
Recreational Therapy @ 7th Street
7th Street, a non-profit drug and alcohol treatment center, is committed to providing top-quality care for individuals struggling with addiction. Our recreational therapy program is a crucial component of the holistic approach we take to help our clients rediscover their passions, build resilience, and learn healthy coping mechanisms. Your generous donations will enable us to continue offering transformative experiences to those on their journey to recovery.